TO BE COMPLETED WEEK PRIOR TO PHOTOGRAPHY SESSION:
1. Landscape – weed flower beds, add fresh mulch, and add flowers.
2. Mow yard, pick up leaves, pick up after pets, and pick up toys/tools.
3. Clean, paint and add fresh cushions to patio furniture.
4. Clean windows, shutters, exterior doors (paint if needed).
5. Pressure wash home, driveways, patios, and decks.
6. If driveway is paved, consider sealing it.
1. De-clutter all rooms.
2. Replace any non-functioning light bulbs.
3. Clean windows, walls, paint if walls have dirt/marks/stains.
TO BE COMPLETED BY DAY OF PHOTOGRAPHY SESSION:
1. Remove your car from the driveway/front of the home.
2. Remove garbage cans, gardening tools, sprinklers, shovels, etc.
3. Put away gardening hoses, sprinklers, shovels, etc.
4. Rake leaves, if needed.
1. Open all window blinds.
2. Clean floors free of smudges and footprints.
3. Vacuum carpets.
4. Turn off televisions.
5. Turn off ceiling fans.
6. Hide remote controls.
7. Hide all power cords/cables/phones/computers/iPad/chargers/etc.
8. Put away clothing and tidy up closets.
9. Clean and clear the kitchen countertops.
10. Add fresh flowers or fruit in the kitchen/dining room.
11. Remove stickers/photos/magnets from refrigerator.
12. Clean/clear countertops in the bathrooms.
13. Refill toilet paper rolls.
14. Make sure all beds are made.
15. Turn on ALL lamps and lights.
16. Remove pets/pet bowls/pet toys.
17. Hide trash cans.
This content is not the product of the National Association of REALTORS®, and may not reflect NAR's viewpoint or position on these topics and NAR does not verify the accuracy of the content.